Multi-Market Content Manager wanted!
Traffic Lab ApS is looking for a sharp and dynamic Content Manager to help us create and administer content for our multi-language comparison websites and other marketing channels.
Aside from being a creative resource and a great writer, you need to be well-structured and team-orientated, as you will be a significant part of our content team and have close relations with several of Traffic Labs other departments.
As our Multi-Market Content Manager, your job will consist primarily of planning, structuring, ordering and revising content in more than 14 different languages. This is a work that encourages a talent for planning and administration, but what else you bring to the table is entirely up to you.
The perfect candidate will have a relevant background and a clear ambition with regard to taking up the position. You will work out of our Copenhagen office, where you will sit in an open office environment together with both Danish, Finnish and German colleagues.
- Writing content (articles, campaigns, reviews, etc.) for our comparison websites and other marketing channels
- Help administer our network of freelance writers
- Upload and update content on our websites
- Do research, perform quality control and optimize our websites
- Manage affiliate systems
- Be creative! Help us with ideas on how to take our websites and content strategy to the next level
- You speak and write in perfect English
- If you master other languages than English in writing, this is a plus
- You work well with deadlines
- WordPress experience is an advantage, but not a demand
- You are social, and a dedicated team-player
- Your education is not paramount, but maybe you’ve studied communications, marketing, multimedia or something similar
The position is full time, starting as soon as possible. Salary is based on qualifications.
If you have any questions regarding this position you can contact Head of Content Frans Holland at phone +45 26 78 67 50
All applications should be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Write ”Multi-Market Content Manager” in the subject line.
We look forward to your application!