Account Manager Wanted!
Do you have a natural talent for building and maintaining customer relations, and do you know how to close a deal? Do you thrive in a dynamic, energetic and creative workplace with strong unity and high ambitions? Then you’re the Account Manager we’re looking for!
We are an affiliate marketing agency specialized within iGaming. Our Sales Team is in dialogue with a wide range of iGaming companies on a daily basis, always looking for the best brands and best deals. There is plenty of opportunity both personally and career-wise.
As our Account Manager, your primary focus will be negotiating commission structure agreements and selling the B2B products we offer. We expect you to be a natural born salesman, but also have an analytical eye. In addition, there will be some sales administration, as well as assessment of your results.
You will work out of Traffic Lab’s office in Bredgade, Copenhagen. To a lesser extent, you will also work from affiliate conferences throughout the world.
In your work, you will have many ongoing tasks at once, hence it is important that you are systematic and quick to adapt. Within a modest time frame, you are also expected to be able to work independently and take part in the ongoing evaluation with the Head of Sales. Finally, you will have several ad hoc tasks associated with your role.
- Selling Traffic Lab’s product portfolio at a B2B-level
- Build and improve client relations
- Sales to new and existing clients
- General client handling
- Function as a representative for Traffic Lab
- Improve relations with existing partners
- Ad hoc tasks and administration
- You have an education within sales, marketing or account management
- You are likely at the beginning of your career
- You thrive in customer dialogue and live up to your responsibilities
- You are a team player and eager to learn about the iGaming business
- You always see possibilities and are good at locating the needs of the client
- You speak and write English and Danish fluently
- It is an advantage if you have prior experience within online gambling or similar industries
The position is full time, starting as soon as possible. Salary is based on qualifications. We will process your application quickly and give callbacks continuously until we find the perfect candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, you can contact us on Traffic Labs office number: +45 26 78 67 50.
All applications should be sent by mail to email@example.com
Write ”Account Manager” in the subject line.
We look forward to your application!