German speaking Content Coordinator for iGaming industry
Looking the first job after your studies or are you in the early stages of your career? – and do you want to learn from the best in the field? Are you fluent in written German, creative and a linguistic equilibrist? Are you interested in a job, where you will be the cornerstone in the German markets? In a young organization full of energy and can-do-attitude?
Traffic Lab is constantly growing, and we are currently looking for a German speaking Content Coordinator to offer, improve and nourish for one of our biggest markets: DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
The main focus is to create and administer content for our German websites and other marketing channels. Some content will be written by yourself, but most will be done by freelancers, where you have to coordinate, quality check, send tasks, revise the content they deliver and finally add it to our websites. There will be a fair share of maintenance on the websites and the content, but you will also experience projects across departments which require creativity and skills with project management.
The work is a mixture of long-time planning, but also short deadlines, so a flexible attitude is desired. As we are a growing company, we expect you to pitch in with ideas on how to improve work procedures, our website and business model in general.
You will be a part of an international Content team with 9 other dedicated and helpful colleagues. You will also work close together with Sales, Marketing and the SEO department. We are sitting in an open office space, and we help each other and shares good ideas for the overall benefit of Traffic Lab.
- Optimizing content (articles, campaigns, reviews, translations, etc.) for our German websites and other marketing channels
- Uploading and updating content on our websites
- Do research, perform quality control and optimize our websites
- Manage affiliate systems
- Be a contact point for freelancers and quality check their work
- Be creative! Help us with ideas on how to take our websites and content strategy to the next level
- You write a perfect German. Other than German you must speak English as we are a diverse group of people in the department
- You might have experience with marketing and content writing from e.g. from a previous job
- Experience with Wordpress is an advantage
- Experience with iGaming is an advantage
- Experience with Affiliate marketing is an advantage
- You are able to plan your own time and work well with deadlines
- You are social, and a dedicated team-player
Traffic Lab is placed in the Centre of Copenhagen in beautiful surroundings and close to public transportation. Since we are a smaller fast-growing company (Gazelle company 2019) the possibilities for the right person with the right attitude are enormous. We care about our employees and we offer a fair salary package, canteen and a wide range of social arrangements. We offer fantastic working conditions, a flat company structure, and we take work-life balance seriously.
All applications should be sent via our application system:Apply here!
We look forward to your application!